Hot search: Canon XF100 MXF to iMovie | Canon XF100 MXF to Adobe Premiere Pro | Canon XF to FCP X | Canon T6i/750D MP4 to iMovie/FCE | Canon EOS 5DS MOV with FCP
The Pavtube Canon XF to FCP X Converter for Mac software supports Apple ProRes encoding to help you quickly transcode Canon XF MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP X in a short time without quality loss.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Below is the guide on how to convert Canon XF100 MXF to ProRes 422 and into Final Cut Pro X.
Step 1: Connect Canon XF100 to Mac, run Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac as the Mac Canon XF to FCP X Converter ( Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac ), and add Canon XF 100 MXF files you want to transcode for Final Cut Pro into this program.
Step 2: Choose Apple ProRes 422 .mov format for conversion. Click on "Format" drop-down list and choose "Final Cut Pro" catogory to select the appropriate ProRes format for Final Cut Pro X.
Useful tip I: If you want to convert video to a ProRes format with a nice balance between image quality and file size, you’d better choose the Apple ProRes 422 (LT) (*.mov) format.
Useful tip II: If you are editing video offline with Final Cut Server, the Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy) is recommended here.
Useful tip III: If you hope to retain the maximum possible quality of your HD or SD, the Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov)is the ideal format.
Step 3: Click "Convert" button to start Convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 for Final Cut Pro X. Based on its multi-threading technology and advanced video/audio sync technology, you will get theconverted Apple ProRes 422 .mov files in perfect sync of video and audio with super fast speed.
Once getting the ProRes 422 (*.mov) QuickTime video files via the best Video to Final Cut Pro X Converter on your Mac OS X, what you need to do is to import the converted Canon XF MXF to Final Cut Pro X for editing to meet your requirement.
How to import Canon XF MXF to Final Cut Pro X for editing?
Step 1: Run Final Cut Pro X, the layout of the editing software interface will pop up.
Step 2: Choose "Import Canon XF Series Camcorders, Canon Cinema EOS Cameras, Canon EOS Digital SLR, Canon PowerShot Cameras, Canon VIXIA Cameras and more, Click here:
http://www.pavtube.com/canon-camera-file-transcode.html Be Sociable, Share!
More related tips:
- Two Ways to Import Canon XF100 MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 for Editing on Mac
- How to Play Nikon 1 J5 Mirrorless Camera 4k Recordings on Mac
- How to Upload Nikon D7200 H.264 Footage to YouTube, Vimeo for Sharing?
- MOV to FCP: Putting your H.264 .MOV footage from Canon EOS M2 into Final Cut Pro X
- Canon G7 X MP4 to Premiere Pro CC workflow on Yosrmite
- Native Handle Panasonic FZ330 AVCHD/MP4 to Prores in FCP X
- Convert Sony BPAV MP4 to DNxHD MOV on Mac
- Convert Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD MTS to Sony Movie Studio
- Play Canon T6s/760D MP4 videos on VLC/QuickTime
- Import Canon T4i/650D H.264 Footage to iMovie for Editing on Mac
- Import Canon EOS 70D H.264 MOV to DaVinci Resolve