Hot search: Sony XAVC S to FCP | Sony XAVC S to Adobe Premiere Pro CC | XAVC to Premiere/Avid | XAVC MOV for Avid MC | XAVC S to MOV/MP4/AVI/MPG/WMV/FLV/SWF
Some issues you may meet when importing Sony XAVC S to Avid NewsCutter 11.
When importing and editing Sony XAVC S videos in Avid NewsCutter 11, users always encounter video and audio problems, as XAVC S (*.mp4) format is efficient, but simply isn’t engineered to maintain quality during complex post production effects processing. Similar questions also happened in other editing tools just like Adobe Premiere Pro or iMovie, etc. The basic reason why we can’t work Sony XAVC S with Avid NewsCutter 11 is that XAVC S codec is a new one, and is not widely supported. Well, Avid DNxHD format delivers both efficiency and quality without compromises.
Best answer to solve all the Avid NewsCutter 11 importing problems.
Fortunately, we have the Pavtube Video Converter, which is just one of the best XAVC S Converter for you to transcode XAVC S files for Avid NewsCutter 11 smooth editing on Windows. The program is capable of converting Sony XAVC S to DNxHD MOV as the best for Avid NewsCutter 11.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to import Sony XAVC S to Avid NewsCutter 11 for editing?
Step 1: After downloading, install and run this XAVC S Converter for Avid, just copy the XAVC S files to your hard drive. Then click "Add Video" to import the files to the software for converting.
Step 2: Click "Format" on the main interface and choose "Avid Media Composer>>Avid DNxHD (*.mov)" as output format. It ensures the best quality while working with the output files in Avid NewsCutter 11.
Step 3: Click "Settings" button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Finally, as soon as you finish the conversion work by clicking the "Convert" button on the main interface.
Conclusion: After transferring Sony XAVC S files into Avid NewsCutter 11, it’s your time to enjoy editing the XAVC S movies there!
More related tips:
- Transform Sony F55 XAVC Footage to FCP X for Further Editing
- Work with Sony PXW-X320 XAVC in FCP 6/7 Smoothly
- Premiere Pro CC Refuses Sony FDR-AX33 4K XAVC Files
- XAVC to FCP 7: Sony FS7 XAVC File Structure and FCP 7 Workflow on Yosemite/Mavericks
- How to Import Sony XDCAM PXW-X180 XAVC/MXF in Final Cut Pro X
- Simple Way to Import Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12
- Import GoPro Hero 4K Video to Sony Movie Studio