Hot search: Sony XAVC S to Avid NewsCutter 11 | Sony XAVC to Windows Media Player | Sony AX-100 XAVC S to Premiere Pro | Sony PXW-X70 to FCP X | Sony XAVC Videos to Premiere Elements | Sony PXW-X500 XAVC to DaVinci Resolve
News-shooter was at Sony headquarters in New York as they introduced a new 4K playback deck for SxS memory cards, the PMW-PZ1, which will also copy cards to a USB-3 hard drive. The memory player has four 3G HDSDI outputs as well as an HDMI-2 4K output. Besides XAVC, it will handle a variety of formats (including HD) and will also take XQD and SD cards with adapters.
XAVC as Sony newly released recording format brings a brand new technology innovation to the HD world which offers professional photographers extremely amazing shooting videos. But you may be disappointed when playing Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC video clips on QuickTime media player on Mac since it does not support XAVC video format. You need convert Sony XAVC to QuickTime compatible MOV format first.
Tips: QuickTime supported formats:
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac (review) provides an easy and effective way to convert Sony XAVC to QuickTime MOV for QuickTime playback. With the inner decoder and recoder, this XAVC codec can be easily loaded and multiple presets are here for you to choose for your QuickTime media player. Before conversion, you can also do some simple editing on your videos, like trim, crop, add subtitles, adjust aspect ratio, etc to make your very own videos for enjoyment.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Hot News!!! Pavtube Summer Promotion has become something of a tradition, and it's back for 2015. Giveaway and Save up to 50% OFF for new Pavtube Software owners, this sale runs until Aug 7, 2015.
How to convert Sony XAVC to QuickTime MOV?
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. The trial version will have a watermark on your converted files. Except for that, there are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click "Add Video" button to load Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC. You can load several files at once thanks to "Add from folder" button.
Step 2: Here, you need to choose what you want the output to be. Click "Format" drop-down list, and then select "Common Video>>MOV- QuickTime (*.mov)" as the best output format.
Step 3: Click "Settings" button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: When everything is done, you can take a preview by hitting "Play" button. If you are satisfied with the final result, you can click "Convert" button to finish the conversion work.
Conclusion: When the conversion is done, you can click "Open" to get your generated files. Now, you can enjoy Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC on QuickTime media player without any hassles.
More related tips:
- Best Solution to Play Sony MTS/M2TS Files on MacBook Pro
- Sony HDR-PJ275 1080/60p AVCHD to Avid MC Workflow
- Convert Sony/Canon/Panasonic MTS to YouTube/Google/Myspace/url]
- Did After Effects CC drop Sony AS200V XAVC S support?
- Transcode Sony Alpha a7II XAVC S to MOV with ProRes HQ/DNxHD/AIC codec for Editing on NLEs
- Get Sony PXW-FS7 XAVC-I/XAVC-L Videos Accepted by FCP X
- Workaround for Editing Sony PXW-X320 XAVC in Premiere Pro
- Importing Issues with Sony FDR-AX1 XAVC S to Avid Media Composer