Hot search: Merge MXF Files for Using in Magix Video Pro X | DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Video to Magix Video Pro X
Canon C300 Mark II is a hot camcorder on the market, since it released it has attracted great attention due to its excellent hardware equipment. It features a Super 35mm CMOS sensor, which will help you to record 4K, 1920*1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p True 24p videos. With C300 Mark II you can record high quality videos, it delivers the highest image quality with its XF Codec–the same codec used by other Canon XF professional camcorders.
Though Canon C300 Mark II camcorder can help you to record high quality 4K MXF footages, but usually it can make video editing a real nightmare. "I’ve got a ton of Canon C300 Mark II footage that I’m trying to import the C300 Mark II 4K MXF files to Magix Video Pro X. Since the files come out natively as MXF, it has been presenting issues."
Afterwards, when you got a pile of 4K MXF files from Canon C300 Mark II, there’s no luck Magix Video Pro X can support all of your media. To fix the problem, the easy option is to convert C300 Mark II 4K MXF to Magix Video Pro X supported file format like MPEG-4 MP4. Actually, it's not as difficult as you imagine. What's need is just a common video converter like Pavtube MXF MultiMixer, which can help you transcode MXF to MPEG-4 MP4 with maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with Magix Video Pro X under Windows operating system.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mxf-multimixer/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Studio-MXF-MultiMixer-Download/dp/B00QI35ELI
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MXF-MultiMixer/3000-2194_4-76171745.html
How to edit Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF files in Magix Video Pro X?
Step 1: Launch the MXF MultiMixer on your PC, and then click the "Add video" button to import your MXF files directly. In order to import several files at one time, you can click "Add from folder" button.
Step 2: Click the "Format" bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get "HD Video", here we suggest you to choose "MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4)" as the best output format for editing in Magix Video Pro X.
Step 3: Click "Settings" button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: When everything is done, click "Convert" button to start conversion work.
Conclusion: As soon as the conversion is complete, you can click "Open Folder" button to get the generated files. Later, transfer the converted MXF files to Magix Video Pro X for editing.
More related tips:
- Convert Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD MTS to Sony Movie Studio
- iMovie Can’t Recognize Canon Legria HF G25 AVCHD Videos
- Convert Canon XF200 MXF to AIC MOV for iMovie
- Simple Way to Import Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12
- Enable FCP 6/7 Work with Canon XC-10 MXF
- Convert Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD to DNxHD MOV for Avid MC
- MXF to DaVinci Resolve- Edit Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K/1080p MXF in DaVinci Resolve
- Two Ways to Import Canon XF100 MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 for Editing on Mac
Good News: Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals,
such as: HD Video Converter for Mac($35) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = $39.9, Save $30.1