Hot search: 4K video to Premiere Pro CC | MKV to Premiere Pro CC | MXF to Premiere Elements | AVCHD to Premiere Pro | 4K MXF to Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3 | AVI to Premiere
According to Adobe official site, Adobe Premiere Pro can import lots of compressed and uncompressed audio formats including MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3 (including 5.1 surround), AIFF, ASND (Adobe Sound Document), BWF (Broadcast WAVE format), M4A (MPEG-4 Audio) and WMA (Windows only). Adobe Premiere Pro will not import audio in other audio formats such as FLAC, CAF, OGG, Apple Lossless ALAC, APE, VOX, 3G2, AUD, MP2, etc.
Why fail to import MP3, FLAC, CAF, OGG to Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere is sensitive to audio formats and audio sample rate. If supported compressed audio files are imported, such as audio in MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, AC3, are imported, Adobe Premiere will conform the audio to editing audio in corresponding sample rate to the sequence that will be used in. Adobe Premiere will conform audio in uncompressed formats that were not recorded in a natively supported sample rate. Premiere Pro will not conform audio in uncompressed clips when you use these clips in sequences with matching sample rates. Premiere Pro natively supports audio sample rates are 8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 32000 Hz, 44100 Hz, 48000 Hz or 96000 Hz. That’s way many people successfully use MP3 or WMA files, however some people experience problems. The fact is that MP3 or WMA is a highly compressed audio format which may be compressed with a sample rate Adobe Premiere does not natively support. In this case, converting MP3 to standard AIFF before importing into Premiere Pro will solve the problem.
How to convert MP3, FLAC, CAF, OGG to Premiere Pro natively supported audios and sample rates?
For converting MP3, FLAC, CAF, OGG or other incompatible audio files to Premiere Pro supported ones, we here strongly would like to introduce you the Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac (review), which matches with your sequences for fast import without confirming process. Not only for audio conversion, this program can also support the video conversion with a higher speed and easy operation work.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to convert MP3, FLAC, CAF, OGG to Premiere Pro?
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. There are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click "Add" button to load your source audio file. You can load several files at once thanks to "Add from folder" button.
Step 2: Come to the output list to choose the right audio items for Premiere Pro as we mentioned above, just click the "Common Audio" to select the "AIFF- Audio Interchange File Format (*.aiff)". Some other suitable ones you can also choose as a try.
Step 3: Click on "Settings" to open "Profile Settings" window. In the "Sample Rate" drop-down under "Audio" section, choose corresponding sample rate to your sequence in Adobe Premiere.
Step 4: Press on "Convert" button to start converting your source audio.
Conclusion: When conversion is finished, on the Adobe Premiere, select "File">>"Import" from the main menu. Locate and select the converted audio file, then click "Open". The file will be immediately added to the Premiere Project window.
More related tips:
- Can’t Import Panasonic DVX200 4K to Premiere Pro
- Three Video Editing Apps’ comparison: FCPX, Avid and Premiere Pro
- Make Blackmagic 4K ProRes to be Editable in Premiere Pro CC/CS
- Tips on Editing Panasonic HX-A500 4K Videos in Premiere Pro CC/CS
- Newest Way of Editing Samsung NX1 H.265 Footage in Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas
- Convert Datavideo 60 Recorded Video to Premiere Pro CS5.5
- How to Convert MTS/M2TS with Handbrake Easily?
- Import Panasonic AJ-PX380 MXF to Premiere Pro CC for Editing
Hot News!!! Pavtube Summer Promotion has become something of a tradition, and it's back for 2015. Giveaway and Save up to 50% OFF for new Pavtube Software owners, this sale runs until Aug 7, 2015.