Hot search: Sony FS700 MTS to DaVinci Resolve | Sony FS700 MTS into Premiere Pro | Sony MTS to After Effects CC | Sony MTS Files to TV Playable Format | Sony MTS/M2TS Files on MacBook Pro
Firstly, let's make a short introduction of Sony FS700 camcorder which is a fully professional large-sensor video camera. Hot on the heels of the FS100, this compact, highly modular camera uses a very similar-sized super 35 CMOS sensor as the FS100. But as a marked improvement over that earlier model's sensor, the FS700 features a native 4K resolution sensor. While, it's a pity that currently output MTS footage is a non-standard format and it's unsupported in FCP 7.
If you are Sony fans, I hope the guides for Sony Subject here you may be interested in.
Now, we are going to come to the main character, Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, (Windows version) here if you need)which is especially designed for MTS files. With a good reputation among those video editors, it has various output choices for popular editing tools, FCP is of course included. Some main features listed below we think you should take a reference.
- - Convert Sony FS700 1080P/2K/4K video to ProRes MOV for FCP X/FCP 7/FCP6
- - Transcode Sony FS700 footage to MOV/AVI/MPG/MP4/M4V on Mac easily
- - Trim, Crop Sony FS700 AVCHD/MTS video on Mac
- - Convert Sony FS700 video to 3D video
- - Convert MTS/MOV/MP4/TOD/MOD to any video format
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter-Download/dp/B00QIE3U0Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
Specific steps on how to import Sony MTS files to FCP 7?
If you have downloaded the program on your computer, open it and the main interface will pop up there. With the 'Add video' and 'Add from folder', we can easily load our files in this program. For next necessary step, you can tap the 'FCP' in the searching box to search the suitable one or drop down the output list, we can find the 'Final Cut Pro'>>'Apple ProRes Codec 422 (*.mov)' as the best one.
Optional suggestions! Why not go back to the main interface to have the other choices to have a try? Such as the 'Settings' there, we can set our output videos in our own style. Or the 'Edit', we are fond of editing our videos in this way with different functional items. That's the reason why we sometimes call this program as 'Tiny Editor'.
Note: For the first time to work with FCP? Her we may also get the related guide on how to correctly transfer files to FCP 7.
When you did all the preparation work, on the main interface, 'Convert' button is waiting there for your selection. Any suggestions you can leave as comments below.
- How to Play Sony Handycam 3D MTS on 3D TV with 3D Effect?
- Open Sony HDR-PJ670 AVCHD MTS Clips in FCP 6/7
- Work Sony Alpha 77 Mark II AVCHD with DaVinci Resolve
- Sony PJ810/PJ820 AVCHD MTS Won’t Work in DaVinci Resolve on Mac
- Convert Sony MTS Files to TV Playable Format for Playing on Mac/PC
- Encode Sony A6000 AVCHD MTS to FCP X
- Convert Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD MTS to Sony Movie Studio
- Sony FS700 MTS won't work in DaVinci Resolve - Fixed
Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at"Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!