Hot search: 4K MXF to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook | 4K MXF to DaVinci Resolve | 4K MXF to Sony Vegas | 4K MXF to After Effects | MXF to Avid Media Composer | MXF to Apple Aperture 3
Though Canon C300 Mark II camcorder can help you to record high quality 4K MXF footages, but usually it can make video editing a real nightmare. "I’ve got a ton of Canon C300 Mark II footage that I’m trying to import the C300 Mark II 4K MXF files to iMovie for further editing. Since the files come out natively as MXF, iMovie couldn’t recognize these files at all, let alone do the polishing work. What should I do?"
Some main formats that iMovie supported are allowed below:
List of iMovie exported video formats:
iMovie supports Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) natively although, it is pretty picky with the codec of what it’ll accept. For those who need to edit Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF in iMovie on Mac, we would recommend converting 4K MXF to AIC MOV before editing. As we mentioned above, AIC is iMovie’s favorite editing codec, which iMovie will read and handle well. In this way, you can expect a fast and fluid workflow between C300 Mark II 4K MXF and iMovie. How could we remove the troubles when editing C300 Mark II 4K MXF in iMovie? The process is surprisingly easy and can be done with the help ofPavtube iMixMXF. With this program, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF footage for smoothly importing and editing in various NLEs.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/imixmxf-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Studio-iMixMXF-Download/dp/B00QI7MY4Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMixMXF/3000-2194_4-76171460.html
Hot News!!! Pavtube Summer Promotion has become something of a tradition, and it's back for 2015. Giveaway and Save up to 50% OFF for new Pavtube Software owners, this sale runs until Aug 7, 2015.
How to import Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to iMovie for further editing on Mac?
Step 1: Download and install the program from the website or click the free trial icon. Then, launch the best iMixMXF and load your original MXF files in with "Add video" or "Add from folder". Directly drag files in is available.
Step 2: Click the "Format" bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get "iMovie and Final Cut Express>>Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)".
Step 3: Click "Settings" button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Click the "Convert" button on the main interface if you have done all the preparation work. This is the workflow that we need to convert 4K MXF to AIC MOV.
Conclusion: OK, everything is ready, you can get the generated files by clicking "Open" button and instantly edit Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF files in iMovie.
More related tips:
- Further Edit 4K MXF filels in Quantel workstation?
- Convert Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to ProRes for FCP X
- Convert Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to Avid MC on Mac
- Import Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to iMovie on Mac
- Multi-track Convert Canon MXF footage on Windows 10 or Yosemite
- Fastest convert 5TB of MXF 360systems to MPEG on Mac
- Two Ways of Importing Premiere Pro CC DNxHD MXF Files to Avid Media Composer
- Edit Sony PMW-200 MXF Recordings in FCP for NGO Activity