Hot search: HX-A1 MP4 to YouTube | HX-A1 MP4 to After Effects | MP4 to Resolve | MP4 to Premiere Pro CC | MP4 to iMovie/FCE | MP4 to DNxHD MOV | MP4 to FCP
The new HX-A1 action camera is ideal for recording dynamic action video in outdoor situations. I’m sturdy construction makes it waterproof and shockproof to 1.5 metres as well as dust-resistant and usable in temperatures down to -10℃. Equipped with a 4.8 x 3.6 mm MOS sensor, the camera can capture still images at 2.99 megapixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
When got some recordings generated from Panasonic HX-A1, some people would choose to edit these videos before sharing. For Mac user, FCP X is the best choice. Whereas, most of us having no luck with Final Cut Pro. It fails to accept Panasonic HX-A1 recorded 1080p POV MP4 files still.
MP4 codec is a final delivery codec, it is not one you want to use for editing. Thus, there are many video, audio codec problems while importing MP4 video into FCP X for editing. Plus, even the FCP X can ingest your MP4 files directly, it takes a long time for rendering. The best method to avoid those problems and save time is to convert MP4 to a more editing-friendly format, such as Apple ProRes codec (the most compatible video format for FCP).
Along with the help of Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac (review), you can complete the task effortlessly. It supports creating high quality ProRes video for FCP X and all the versions at super fast speed effectively.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to edit Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X?
Step 1: Launch the MP4 to FCP X Converter on your Mac, and then click the "Add video" button to import your 1080p POV MP4 files from Panasonic HX-A1 directly. In order to import several files at one time, you can click "Add from folder" button.
Step 2: Click the "Format" bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get "Final Cut Pro>>Apple ProRes codec", including ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444. Choose the proper one you want. Here, we suggest you to choose Apple ProRes 422 .mov as the best output format.
Step 3: Press the "Settings" icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 for editing Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X easily.
Step 4: Now, click "Convert" and let it go. The MP4 to FCP X Converter for Mac supports batch conversion. So if you have lots of MP4 videos to convert, check "Shut down computer after conversion" and you can go away without keeping an eye on it.
Conclusion: Once the conversion process shows in 100%, click "Open" to get the output videos. Create a project and start editing Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X with light speed.
More related tips:
- Edit Canon PowerShot G7 X MP4 Files in FCP X on Mac Yosemite
- Premiere Pro CC Won’t Import Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MP4
- Will Canon T6i/750D MP4 Become Friendly to iMovie/FCE 4?
- Convert Panasonic CM1 4K MP4 to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC on Mac
- Enjoy NX300 60p MP4 Footage on QuickTime Player
- Edit Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X
- Best Way to Convert DJI Inspire 1 4K MP4/MOV to After Effects CC
- Edit DJI Phantom 3 4K MP4/MOV in Premiere Pro
- Get Phantom 3 4K MP4/MOV Files Work Well with After Effects
Good News: Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals,
such as: HD Video Converter for Mac($35) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = $39.9, Save $30.1
Pavtube Upgrade Promotion: Up to 35% Video Converters : http://videostepconvertmap.blogspot.com/2015/08/upgrade-pavtube-add-prorestvh265-mkv.html