DropBox is a mobile document and media storage tool that allows you to sync you files online for backup. Anything like movies and music you save to your computer can be saved to your DropBox. As we all know, currently, most camcorders are recorded with MXF video files, and you can also download MXF files from website, while none of them is supported by DropBox. What types of files can I store or view on DropBox?
Files that preview as a video:
If you have some nice MXF files and want to add to DropBox for streaming and playback on iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab,Kindle Fire HD and more media devices, you have to convert MXF files to other format like MP4, MOV or other format compatible with DropBox. To do so, a DropBox Converter is essential. Here Pavtube Video Converter is recommended to you. If you are a Mac user, please turn to PavtubeVideo Converter for Mac (review). Thanks to the built-in video editor, you can trim, crop and retouch your videos in clicks. Overall, no matter what versions, this program is a completely professional converter, editor and player.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Move on and learn the step-by-step tutorial:
Step 1: Download and install the corresponding program. Click "Add video" on the main interface to load your MXF files to the program. You can also drag the files to the program’s window list directly. This program can also support the batch video clips.
Step 2: Select the right formats for streaming to DropBox. Here we suggest you to go to the "HD Video" list, you will get the "H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" as the best output.
Step 3: In the "Settings" button, you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel.
Step 4: After all the settings, you can preview the final result of movie. If you are happy with the effect, you can then press the big "Convert" button on the lower right to launch the conversion.
Conclusion: Wait a moment, and then the conversion will be done flawlessly. After conversion, click "Open Folder" button to locate the converted video files.
Note: How to load generated files to DropBox?
-Sign in to the DropBox website.
-Click the Upload button from the very top of the window.
-A window will appear. Click the Choose File button and then select the file on your computer that you’d like to add to your DropBox.
-Choose as many files as you like, and then click the Start Upload button.
-The window will disappear, your files will start uploading, and you’ll be shown a progress indicator. That’s it, you’ve added files to your DropBox!
More related tips:
- DropBox and HD Video/Movie Files Are Not A Good Fit
- Upload GoPro Hero 4K Video to DropBox
- MXF to EDIUS Pro 7 workflow--Perfect Edit Panasonic HD
- Import Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3
- Handle Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to DaVinci Resolve 11 Smoothly
- Convert MXF for Watching on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
- Put C300 Mark II MXF on Zeiss VR One via Samsung S5
- Encode MXF to Apple ProRes on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Facebook Weekend Promotion Here : Learn More: http://bit.ly/1hmOn34