The Nikon D7200 is new to the Nikon’s DSLR and it surpassed all my expectations. It can record footage with H.264 codec and save the files in MOV container format. However, I usually saw the Nikon DSLR users encounter importing issues when attempting to edit Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV in Premiere Pro CC like import it slowly, and couldn’t edit videos smoothly. So, here comes the question: can we import Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC directly without any hassle?
H.264 MOV delivers stunning picture quality, but it not an ideal editing format for Premiere Pro CC. So you’ll get crashed or other issues. Based on other users’ feedback, I’ve got to know that it’s hard to import Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC flawlessly. That’s because Nikon footage is highly compressed with H.264 codec, which is unacceptable by various non-linear editing systems (NLEs) like Premiere Pro CC. To edit Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV in Premiere Pro CC smoothly, the best solution is to convert H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC best accepted format MPEG-2, which ensures maximum editing quality and efficiency.
The quick solution for the problem likewise is to use Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. With this top Mac MOV to Premiere Pro CC Video Converter, you can import H.264 MOV to PPro CC correctly and saving the rendering time.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Here are the steps for you to import Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC:
Step 1: Install and launch the HD MOV to Premiere Pro CC Video Converter on your Mac, and then click "Add video" button to browse to H.264 MOV footage or directly drag the footage from your D7200 to the program. Thanks to "Add from folder", you can load several H.264 MOV files at once.
Step 2: Click the "Format" bar to select output format. Choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas>>MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" for editing raw H.264 MOV in Premiere Pro CC with natively supported video codec.
Step 3: Tap "Settings" to choose or customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bit rate as you want. Usually the higher bit rate you choose, the better video quality will be. And you can click the pencil-like icon on the top to open Video Editor—it will help you to trim, crop, add subtitles or edit audio of the source file before conversion.
Step 4: Back to the main interface and click "Convert" on the bottom right corner, it will pop up a conversion progress window with all the tasks. Click "Options" button and there is a "Convert" item in it, running processes can be changed. You are allowed to convert up to 4 files simultaneously here and the rest will be queued up. After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video.
Conclusion: Now you are able to import generated Nikon D7200 H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC without any hassles. Launch Premiere on your Mac, refer to the transfer of importing H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro CC and enjoy on the go!
Facebook Weekend Promotion Here : Learn More: http://bit.ly/1hmOn34
More related tips:
- Import Sony Alpha 7 MTS in Premiere Pro, After Effects
- No Audio Track with AVCHD files to Premiere Pro CC
- Workaround for Editing Sony PXW-X320 XAVC in Premiere Pro
- Perfect to Import MP3, FLAC, CAF, OGG to Premiere Pro
- Import Canon XF100 MXF to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CS6
- Convert Panasonic FZ1000 4K MP4/AVCHD to Premiere Pro
- Import Sony Action Cam Mini HDR-AZ1 XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC
- How to Import BPAV Files to Premiere Pro