Hot search: HD Videos to Android Devices | Top 10+ Free VOB Players for Android | WMV-HD movies to Android Tablet/Phone | Torrent Video on Android, iPad and iPhone
Dxtory is a great choice for gamers, advanced amateurs, and other users who need more than what’s offered by comparably priced programs. One of the best features of this game capture software is that Dxtory is capable of recording videos up to 120 frames per second (fps). High fps contributes to the overall quality of your video and gives it a smoother look. One primary advantage to a higher frame rate is that it makes editing videos easier.
Problems when playing Dxtory recorded files on Android Tablet/Phone:
"I am recording a game play with Dxtory and I feel no lag at all when recording from the game. The videos are saved as .avi and play fine in VLC. But when I’m trying to get Dxtory AVI to Android Tablet/Phone for playback, it seems to crash almost every time!"
Dxtory records videos only in AVI format, which would be a large file size and just is bad overall for what you do. A common solution is highly recommended- convert Dxtory AVI to something more Android Tablet/Phone friendly like MP4, which ensures the best results when playback.
Supported Video Formats for Android:
Tips: For more information about audio and image formats compatible with Android, please see the following:
Supported Audio formats: MP3, 3GP, MP4, M4A, AAC, WAV, TS, FLAC, OGG, MID, XMF, MXMF, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, IMY.
Supported Image formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WEBP.
Actually, it’s not as difficult as you imagine. What we need is just a video converter. Here you can depend on Pavtube Video Converter, which features high efficiency and seamless conversion. All you need to do is to drag the result files with least quality loss for editing.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Detailed steps are offered here for your reference:
Step 1: Download, install and run the program. Click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" to load your Dxtory AVI videos.
Step 2: Choose one of the above Android supported video formats like H.264 MP4. Click the "Format" bar and select "HD Video>>H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" as output format. On the other way, we can directly choose the "Android" item to select some suitable ones.
Step 3: Before we start our conversion, according to the video encoding parameter recommendations for Android, we are glad to mention you do not forget to tap the "Settings" to adjust some nice effects.
Step 4: Go back to the main interface, hit the big button "Convert" there.
Conclusion: There is no need for waiting for a long time. We can receive the best supported output movies nicely. As soon as we transfer Dxtory AVI to Android Tablet/Phone, it’s time to enjoy them happily.
Facebook Weekend Promotion Here : Learn More: http://bit.ly/1hmOn34
More related tips:
- Play Bushnell Trail Camera AVI video on QuickTime Player
- Exporting from P2 HD MXF to FCP X with 4 audio tracks
- Canon MVI Video Converter- Changing Canon MVI to AVI format
- AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Watch AVI on Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S4/S5/S6
- Edit Sony HDR-PJ440 AVCHD MTS in DaVinci Resolve Lite
- Convert PVR Files to MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc
- Watch MKV/MOV/AVI Movies on HTC One M9
- How to Convert Dxtory AVI to Android Tablet/Phone for Playback?