Hot search: Sony XAVC S to Avid NewsCutter | Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime | XAVC/XAVC-S to Grass Valley EDIUS Pro | Sony AS200V XAVC S to After Effects CC
This Cam can records video in XAVC S Codec, which is intended as a more economic and simpler consumer codec, and more appropriate to simpler editing and Internet streaming applications. The previous version of FCP, is not compatible with XAVC or XAVC S. Only the latest version - Final Cut Pro 10.1 (Final Cut Pro X) adds general QuickTime support for XAVC. For fast and fluid workflow, Sony has created a special plug-in (PDZK-LT2 V.1.2), a free-of-charge software for Mac which allows you to decode XAVC S to QuickTime. The plug-in supports SxS Card. However, you can not use HDR-AZ1 import Plug-in to preview.
Actually, it’s not so hard to do the trick. Final Cut Pro works natively with Apple Prores Codec, a line of intermediate codecs, intended for using during video editing to help provide an efficient and high performance workflow with impressive image quality and reduced storage rates. With a professional XAVC S converter- Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, you can get the work done easily. This software is able to convert XAVC S files from Sony Action Cam Mini HDR-AZ1 to FCP fully compatible format and keep original quality at the mean while. It can also export MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro, Apple InterMedaite Codec (AIC) for iMovie/FCE, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer for native editing.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to convert Sony HDR-AZ1 XAVC S to FCP?
Step 1: Backup your XAVC S files from Sony HDR-AZ1 to hard drive. Install and launch this program. Drag and drop XAVC S files to the software. You can import multiple files at once thanks to "Add from folder" button.
Step 2: Click the drop-down list in the format line to get the format box. Then choose "Final Cut Pro>>Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format.
Step 3: Click "Settings" button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: You can preview to check the final result. Once you are satisfied with it, click the "Convert" button to start converting XAVC S to ProRes format. It will take you a little while.
Conclusion: After conversion, you can get the generated files by clicking "Open" button. Now, you’ll get no troubles in editing Sony HDR-AZ1 XAVC S files in FCP.
More related tips:
- Importing Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to FCP X in ProRes 422
- XDCAM Video Converter-- Transcode XDCAM to Apple ProRes
- Can Premiere Elements import XAVC S files from Sony a7 II?
- Turn Blackmagic 4K Video to 1080p ProRes 422 into FCP
- Import RX100 IV 4K XAVC S to ProRes for use in FCP 7
- XAVC to Zeiss VR One Conversion- XAVC to 3D SBS MP4 via iPhone 6
- Watch Sony RX100 IV 4K XAVC S on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
- Convert Blackmagic HD 4K Video to 1080p ProRes 422 for FCP Editing
Facebook Weekend Promotion Here : Learn More: http://bit.ly/1hmOn34