Summary: Follow this article you will know how to convert Sony 3D AVCHD to ProRes MOV for FCP 6/7 importing with the best 3D MTS Converter on Mac.
Forget the old-school flimsy 3D glasses from the movie theater, the new 3D technology delivers amazing 3D with the use of quality, professional 3D glasses. And you can still take 2D HD movies and photos with the same cameras and camcorders. Capture realistic home movies and digital photos in vivid 3D, then relive the memories on your home's 3D-ready TV! Nowadays, in the camcorder market, Sony 3D camcorders may be one of the hottest devices.
Suppose you have got a Sony 3D camcorder which records 3D AVCHD videos in MTS or M2TS format, before sharing on your HDTV, you may want to have some further editing work to deal with the 3D AVCHD footage. For example, import/edit the footage with Mac's common editing software FCP 6/7, but it is a pity that Apple does not built in stereoscopic (3D) editing tools in FCP. So it is difficult for these camcorder users to edit these 3D AVCHD videos in FCP X. Having the same problem importing 3D .mts to FCP X? Let's introduce some cool tools to you to help you import 3D .mts to FCP X.
Two Professional Tools for you to Import 3D .mts to FCP
1. Stereo3D Toolbox LE
- Price: $99
- Requires: Mac OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, FCP 6+, Motion 3+, Intel Processor, FxFactory, ATI or NVIDEA GPU
- Developer: Dashwood Cenema Solutions
2. Pavtube 3D MTS Converter for Mac
- Price: $29
- Requires: Mac OS X Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard, FCP 6+, Intel Processor
- Developer: Pavtube Studio (Old Site)
Two Ways for you to Edit 3D AVCHD in FCP X
1. Stereo3D Toolbox LE
Stereo3D lets you import and export native 3D stereoscopic footage. It also has an invaluable preview interface so that you can check your footage effect. It is compatible with the latest versions of the edit tools, such as Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Motion and Premiere Pro. Once the work is done, you can conveniently upload your 3D masterpieces to YouTube 3D.
2. Pavtube 3D MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac compatible with FCP.(Review)
This professional app helps you import native 3D stereoscopic AVHCD MTS footage and export Apple ProRes 422 encoded .mov video, which can be imported to Final Cut Pro 6/7 and FCP X without rendering (Read FCP Supported formats). You can convert 3D MTS to 2D Apple ProRes MOV video, or encode 3D AVCHD footage to Anaglyphic 3D MOV that is also
Download and install Pavtube 3D MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac on your Mac computer:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter-Download/dp/B00QIE3U0Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
Step 1. Drag and drop Sony 3D AVCHD files to Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. Then the files will be listed on the file list tab, you can choose to check the properties of the video or preview it.
Step 2. Choose best output format for the Sony 3D AVCHD to ProRes conversion.
Click the format bar, and there will be many output formats on the format list. You are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov).
1. If you want to output 3D video, you can also chooce "MOV Side-by-Side 3D Video/MOV Anaglyph 3D Video/MOV Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mov)" format from "3D Video" option, this H.264 MOV format is also supported by FCP 6/7.
2. If you want to watch 3D AVCHD on any Player, pls view the guide.
Step 3. Convert Sony 3D AVCHD MTS/M2TS video footages to FCP 6/7.
Click the "Convert" button and start convert Sony 3D AVCHD to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 6/7. Then you can edit Sony 3D AVCHD videos with FCP 6/7 as you want.
When the conversion ends, you can easily import converted ProRes MOV files to FCP to have easier editing on your Mac system.
Convert 3D AVCHD to AVI format
Why Doesn't VLC Decode NX 4K H.265 Video from Samsung?
Work GoPro Hero4 4K MP4 Videos with DaVinci Resolve
Rewrap XDCAM EX files from BPAV structure to QuickTime MOV
Ingest MTS to Avid Media Composer on Mac
Encode MXF to MOV, MPG, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV on Mac/PC
Convert MOV to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite
Transfer TiVo Files to Apple TV for Watching via iTunes
Will the PS4 Receive 4K Videos?
Editing Samsung NX1/NX500 H.265 recoding in Adobe Premiere
Convert TiVo to AVI with High Quality for Watching
Encode/Decode H.265 Files to PS4 for Playing