Viewing through the FCP X forum online, we can find so many importing issues related to HC-X1000 4K AVCHD MTS: "I can't import 4K AVCHD MTS to FCP X, why?" "How do I edit MTS files in FCP X?" "What should I do in order to transcode MTS to FCP X for smooth editing?" Read this guide below, we can solve your problems nicely.
- Hot search: Free Mac MTS Converter Reviewed | AVCHD to iMovie｜XAVC to FCP X｜AVCHD to VLC/QuickTime | MTS to YouTube
Panasonic announces the HC-X1000, a consumer-level 4K camcorder that incorporates a host of professional features that belies its consumer classification. This is a camcorder capable of recording 4K video straight to SD cards, but it also comes packed to the gills with the kind of high-end controls that pros would demand of a true cinema camera.
Versatile formats and bit rates make the X1000 unbeatable in a wide range of applications. Its AVCHD, MOV and MP4 formats make editing quick and easy. But, if import the 4K video from Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X for editing on Mac, you will be in trouble.
Learn from Apple official site, Final Cut Pro X natively supports 4K ProRes, Sony XAVC and REDCODE RAW. However, you can't edit Panasonic HC-X1000 4K AVCHD MTS files in FCP X directly. For importing MTS to FCP X for editing better, you are advised to convert MTS to FCP X best accepted ProRes first.
To meet the needs of so many HC-X1000 users, here we recommend the best Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac for you with which it's easy for you to convert MTS to Apple ProRes codec compatible with FCP X. Furthermore, it's available for you to set the video size, frame rate, bit rate, and audio channel to make a perfect parameter for Panasonic HC-X1000 with the best quality for FCP X.
How to transcode Panasonic HC-X1000 4K AVCHD MTS to FCP X supported format for editing?
Step 1: Connect your Panasonic HC-X1000 camcorder to Mac via USB cable and find the AVCHD files from the camera folder. Then copy and transfer the 4K AVCHD MTS from HC-X1000 to the Apple hard drive disk.
Step 2: Import HC-X1000 4K AVCHD MTS files to Mac MTS Converter. Run it as the best MTS Converter, and click the "Add video" button to load 4K AVCHD MTS videos. You may also directly drag and drop HC-X1000 4K AVCHD MTS videos to application UI for importing files.
Step 3: Click the "Format" option and navigate the mouse cursor to "Final Cut Pro >>Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format. Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) and Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (*.mov) have higher qualities. Apple ProRes 422 (LT) (*.mov) and Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy) (*.mov) have smaller size. You can choose according to your requirement.
Step 4: To set the profile settings, please click the "Settings" button. General speaking, the default settings are just fine. Click the "Browse" button to browse and specify a destination folder to save the converted files.
Step 5: When everything is ready, click "Convert" to start converting 4K AVCHD MTS to ProRes 422. This Mac MTS/M2TS Converter supports batch conversion so you may load multiple files and convert them at one time.
Conclusion: As 4K AVCHD MTS to Apple ProRes 422 Mac video converter, it enables you to trim out unwanted part, crop out black bars, change aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 and vice versa, rotate 90 degrees clockwise, anti-clockwise, add plug-in subtitles, apply special effect, and more. Now, you can import 4K AVCHD MTS to FCP X without any hassles.
- Convert 3D MTS to SBS 3D MOV/MP4/MKV/AVI for playback
- Convert MXF with Original Multiple Audio Tracks Preserved
- How to Play Video_TS Folder or Files on a Computer?
- How to Play Windows Media Player (WMV) Files on Your Mac OS X?
- Edit Fraps recorded files with FCP, Premiere, Avid on Mac
- Compress Video for Email, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook
- Upload Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K MXF to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Import MP4 Video into Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6
- Edit and Play Lumix TZ70 AVCHD on Mac Yosemite/Windows 8.1
- Convert VOB for Editing in iMovie Nicely
- Good Advice on Playing XC10 4K MXF on Yosemite/Windows 10
- How to Play XC10 4K MXF on QuickTime?
*** Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at"PavtubeBundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MKV Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + FLV/F4V Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- iMixMXF($45) + HD Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $54.9 .....