Question: Can I import Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to Avid MC directly?
"Hi, there, I'm a film director. I shot a feature documentary film with the crew. One of our cameras was Panasonic AJ-PX800. I needed to transform some MXF files from my Panasonic AJ-PX800 into Avid native format(DNxHD .mov) so that I can use them in Avid Media Composer flawlessly. What's the best way to accomplish that? Anyone got any suggestions?"
Cause the AJ-PX800 records 1080/60i as well as 24p, 30p and 720p HD/SD multiple format, with that, picture quality and recorded data rate can be selected from AVC-Intra or AVC-LongG according to the application. So in this way, how to enjoy editing our Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF files in Avid Media Composer could not be an easy workflow. However, if you got some useful MXF converting tips, you may know more about this situation.
Now, let's go back to the main topic. To be able to transcode Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF files to editable files for Avid Media Composer, you will need to download and install third party software like Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac. With this app installed, you are able to transcode or rewrap Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF media to DNxHD MOV for editing in Avid Media Composer with a high quality preserved. Not only for Avid MC, but also it can be available for others like Premiere Pro, FCP, VLC, DVD, Youtube, Apple TV/iPad, HDTV, Media Servers, etc.
In this post, we would guide you through the process of converting Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF recordings to Avid DNxHD .mov for editing on Avid Media Composer with excellent quality on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.8, 10.7, etc.
Just free download or buy this best MXF to Avid DNxHD converter:
How to convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF to DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer?
Step 1. Add your original MXF files from Panasonic AJ-PX800
Start up MXF Converter for Mac as a professional P2 MXF to Avid DNxHD Converter. When its main interface pops up, click 'Add File' to input your source media.
Step 2. Select Avid DNxHD .mov as output for Avid MC
From 'Format' bar, select 'Avid DNxHD (*.mov)' as output format under 'Avid Media Composer' column.
Step 3. Custom video and audio settings
If necessary, you can click 'Settings' button and go to 'Profiles Settings' panel to modify video and audio settings like video encoder, resolution, video bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio encoder, sample rate, audio bit rate, and audio channels. 3D settings are also available.
Step 4. Start Panasonic AJ-PX800 P2 MXF files to Avid DNxHD MOV Conversion
Move back to the main interface after you finished the preparation work. Hit the 'Convert' button, without too much time we need to wait, we can get the output Avid DNxHD mov files. Then we only need toimport DNxHD mov files to Avid at anytime you want, that's our enjoyment time.
Then what are you still hesitating? Just go ahead to get this helpful P2 MXF File Converter to let it do you a favor to edit your Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files with Avid Media Composer on Mac OS X 10.1 Yosemite now! (If you're running Avid on your Windows computer, pls try our windows version: Pavtube MXF Converter)
Supported MXF camcorders include:
- Sony Camcorders: PMW-400L, PMW-400K, PMW-500, PMW-TD300, PMW-200, PMW-300K1, PMW-160, PMW-100, PMW-F55, PMW-F5, PMW-320K, PMW-F3, PMW-F3K, PMW-F3L, PMW-50, PMW-EX30, PXW-Z100, PMW-1000, XDCAM HD422 Camcorder, etc.
- Panasonic Camcorders: AG-3DP1, AG-HPX170PJ, AG-HPX600PJF, AJ-HPX2000, AJ-HPX3100GJ, AG-HPX250PJ, AG-HPX255, AG-HPX370, AG-HPX500, AG-HPX600PJ, AG-HPX600PJB, AJ-PX5000G, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3700, etc.
- Canon Camcorders: XF100, XF105, C300, XF300, XF305, C500, XF200, XF205
Have a nice day! Happy New Year 2015!
- Discussion: Final Cut Pro Supported Video Formats for Editing
- Making Sony Vegas Handle Raw MXF Files with Multi-track
- Convert Panasonic P2 footage for importing to Davinci Resolve
- Canon MXF file to iMovie importing issues on Mac
Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at"Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MKV Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + FLV/F4V Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- iMixMXF($45) + HD Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $54.9 .....